Senior Talent Acquisition Lead at Wework
Views:1035 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:277
WeWork - Manager - Sales Operations (7-10 yrs)
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
About the role:
- WeWork India is seeking a Manager to run its Growth Operations vertical in the Sales Org. This role will be a critical part of the Sales Leadership at WeWork actively planning and coordinating the Sales team's efforts at WeWork.
- The Growth Operations team is responsible for ensuring that WeWork sustains its exponential growth by focusing on the value propositions, product offerings and member experiences & touchpoints that matter most. The team works closely with our sales and marketing teams, along with a broader set of cross functional partners to test, incubate and scale our ideas.
- This candidate will lead the Growth Operations team in India - with the aim to provide critical insights, inform our strategy and execute on a diverse range of initiatives including growth insights, strategic planning, sales strategy, sales incentives and goal setting.
- Partner with the Sales Leadership in their efforts to grow the business
- Assisting the India HQ team (Sales, Community & Finance teams) on business planning, strategy, and special projects
- Own the Monthly/Quarterly Goal-setting process and Sales Incentives
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives, develop operational plans, execute, measure, and iterate
- Execution of projects and reports related to analysis and measurement of progress towards OKRs and key org goals
- Create presentations for Leadership Reviews/Team meetings that present the Sales team achievements and strategies
- Coordinate global stakeholders for centrally led initiatives
- Develop models and analysis to support our decision making and strategy
- Building dashboards via Salesforce and BI tools (Looker/Salesforce) to track, manage and provide insights on KPIs (progress towards OKRs)
- Training the larger Sales & Community teams at WeWork to drive processes that improve results throughout the organisation
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Business Operations, Management Consulting, Financial Services or similar role
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in supporting a wide range of projects (preferably cross-functional in nature). Experience in Sales or working with Sales teams in the past would be a plus point
- Entrepreneurial with a - growth hacker- mindset
- Experienced with customer acquisition, growth strategies and operations
- A Bachelor's Degree preferably in Engineering, Science or Mathematics (3-4 year degree) with quantitative focus. Masters- degree in Business or Commerce preferable but not mandatory for this role
- Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi tasking, organizational & project planning skills and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Team player, demonstrates highest levels of ownership and ultimately focuses on delivering results with high standards
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in ambiguity - willing to patiently support the team with any assistance needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and good follow-through
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information