Senior Talent Acquisition Lead at Wework
Views:2174 Applications:506 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:387
WeWork - Manager - Corporate Finance (7-9 yrs)
Corporate Finance Manager
About the Role :
WeWork is currently seeking a Manager for the Corporate Finance team. This full-time position is based in Bengaluru and will report directly to the Head of Corporate Finance & Innovation. This individual's responsibilities will include capital market and fundraising activities, data-intensive analysis of financial and operating performance, business planning and financial modeling, and preparation of materials for WeWork's Board of Directors, investors, and other external stakeholders.
Financing and Capital Raises:
- Support any future equity or debt financing transactions through the production of data analytics, forecasts, presentations and assisting with corresponding due diligence process
- Conduct analyses that help inform terms and structure of any future equity or debt financing transactions
- Take ownership to drive capital raise process from beginning to closure. This includes preparing & delivering pitches, information collation/updation and other closure related activities such as documentation and legal iterative drafts.
- Prepare the leadership team for capital raise pitches & road shows by creating investor presentations, analytics, and scripts/talking points/Q&A.
- Communicate, engage and maintain relations with existing and prospective equity investors, leasing companies, lenders, rating agencies, developers, and other external stakeholders.
Forecasting, Data Analysis, and Reporting:
- Assist in the forecasting process and corporate financial long-range models
- Identify, develop, and systematize analysis of key performance metrics from an investor/lender perspective to help management understand operating and financial trends better
- Produce financial analyses and presentations for internal and external stakeholders, including leadership team, Board of Directors, investors and strategic partners
- Ideate and execute innovative methods of financing various capital needs of the company
- Evaluate and pitch potential M&A/investment opportunities through extensive research, meeting stakeholders, financial & strategic analysis
- Develop innovative business plans, financial forecasts, and analyses for strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects, including new business lines / markets / products analysis, strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations, and other growth initiatives
- Identify, propose & execute funding requirements for new business/product lines of the company/affiliates.
- Frequently interact with senior management and leadership teams.
- CFA; Master's in Business Administration, finance, accounting, and/or economics preferred
- 7-9 years of experience in leveraged finance or investment banking or private equity
- Highly skilled in Excel & PowerPoint with formal financial modeling and presentation building experience
- Knowledge of Python and VBA will be an asset
- Self-starter that takes initiative and is driven by new challenges
- Must be able to build and maintain complex financial models
- Strong work ethic and rigorous attention to detail
- Strong communicator with ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses to senior management in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Must be able to synthesize and draw conclusions from copious amounts of raw data, excellent logical reasoning skills
- Passion for learning and relentless improvement; able to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated success in team collaboration; ability to work well cross-functionally