WeWork - Manager - Compensation & Benefits (6-10 yrs)
- Performs staff support activities to develop, implement, and administer compensation and benefits policies and programs. Audits job content and prepares job descriptions. Develops and/or participates in compensation/benefit surveys to analyze company's competitive position. Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Recommends company salary structure movements, salary increase budgets. Prepares special studies and makes recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or stock options. Administers and communicates the company's benefits program plan options, features and enrollment requirements; assists employees with benefit claim administration inquiries. Analyzes cost containment strategies. Ensures company compliance with federal and state laws governing both compensation and benefits practices. May administer both domestic and international programs.
- Support job architecture and employee compensation programs through reporting, modeling, and ad-hoc analysis
- Coordinate compensation process for merit cycle, bonuses, and stock awards
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition to benchmark requisitions and develop the appropriate total reward offer package
- Assist with salary reviews, incentive compensation plans, and market benchmarking
- Partner with People Ops, Finance, and Legal on compensation related matters
- Create reports and presentations to support strategic compensation decisions
- Ensure compensation data accuracy across HRIS platforms
- Participate in projects and activities based on business requirements
Key Experience & Competencies:
- You have experience with compensation in a high-growth organization and know how to deliver pressing daily needs with an eye towards achieving longer-term objectives. You want to grow your career in the rewards space with WeWork and aspire to create innovative reward infrastructure to support our culture.
- 6+ years of compensation experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office/Google Suite (particularly Excel - including use of formulas, pivot tables, charts)
- Ability to manage large sets of data
- Detail oriented and sensitive with confidential data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high growth, changing environment