Recruiter at Wework
Views:3993 Applications:879 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
WeWork - Head - People/Human Resource (15-18 yrs)
The Head of People is a strategic partner to the General Managers, Head of Departments and their teams, driving the development of a strategy that is aligned with the organizational and people needs of the business. This person is responsible for execution of the people strategy and operational plans, working in partnership with all teams.
- Lead Talent Acquisition, People Operations, Learning & Culture Operations- strategic initiatives and execution
- Lead all aspects of employee relations, succession planning, recognition and rewards, employee discipline, relocation, compensation, performance evaluations, safe work practices, and wellness programs
- Balance task-oriented priorities and strategic process improvement initiatives
- Develop strong working relationships with Heads of all Departments
- Take a personal lead in critical initiatives & and address all People matters with appropriate timeliness and sense of urgency
- Develop the Company's people strategy and plan based upon consultation with the senior Business Leaders and CWeOs
- Act as a trusted advisor, coach, and consultant for the senior leaders to improve their leadership capability, team effectiveness, strategic insight, and business performance.
- Play an integral part in the development of all teams, having the credibility and business knowledge to be consulted and to actively contribute to overall business decisions.
- Contribute to the formulation of the WeWork culture and people strategy, mission and objectives, and manage Culture Operations to implement broader WeWork initiatives.
- Enhance the reputation of WeWork, and build individual capability, through participation in external professional networks.
- Prior experience with a hyper-growth and fast-paced organisation is a MUST
- At least 10 years of work experience as a People/Human Resources professional with at least 5 of those years in a leadership role
- Strong leadership skills, ability to set and communicate direction, execute on defined strategies and lead change
- Excellent consulting skills, with ability to influence senior stakeholders to get things done
- Strong track record of delivery of complex multi-discipline change programs, including culture change
- Strong personal credibility with ability to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Superior communicator at executive and senior management level
- Comfortable with Indian employment law (preferred)