HR at West Pharmaceutical Packaging India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:393 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
West Pharmaceutical - Specialist - Inside Sales (3-5 yrs)
Specialist, Inside Sales
In this role, you will be responsible for technical selling and generating new prospects by interacting with existing and prospective customers in order to garner their interest and convert them into qualified leads & eventually generate sales. Has the potential to grow into an Account manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound calling and email interactions.
- Responsible for lead generation by cold calls, e-mail follow-ups, and face-to-face meetings in assigned territory.
- Conversant with CRM and/or SAP. Help Account management team and National Sales Managers with CRM analytics & report generation.
- Assess market insights, customer information & business priorities and work with the Account Management team to achieve regionals sales objectives.
- Handle independently assigned accounts and drive business objectives.
- Work with enabling teams, like, Sales Operations, Order Management & Marketing teams and actively participate in ad-hoc projects.
Other duties as assigned:
- Bachelors degree with 3-5 years of similar experience. (BSc./ BPharm) Or Masters degree with 1 year of experience (MSc / MPharm / MBA)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft MS Office & MS Outlook
- Conversant with CRM and / or SAP
- Aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this
- Support and contribute in Lean activities. Simplify processes and improvements; reduce printing or photocopying; use recycle papers.
- Able to comply with the companys safety policy at all times
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Able to work independently, must be proactive, takes initiatives
- Sense of urgency and accountability