HR at West Pharmaceutical Packaging India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:63 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
West Pharmaceutical - Principal Solution Architect - D&T/SAP BPC (8-15 yrs)
The Principal Solution Architect, D&T, SAP BPC possesses in-depth knowledge and experience to work autonomously. The position is responsible for the overall design, development and implementation of SAP Standard & Embedded BPC Applications. The role is proficient in the areas of solution design, development, performance tuning and troubleshooting. Working in a global environment, this role has a hands-on approach capable of working across teams and time zones.
This role must have hands-on experience in SAP BPC/BW, data warehouse design, Extraction & Reporting, Planning. This role is to lead a technical team and also perform hands-on work. The work this position will include interfacing and managing discussions with business stakeholders and process teams as well as handling design end-to-end technical solution with SAP BPC/BW.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an expert in leading, designing, implementing SAP Standard and Embedded BPC applications and supporting the enterprise Business Planning process.
- Independently work on Analysis for Office & other Planning Tools.
- Develop high level reports, dashboards & KPI scorecards and aggregate data from various sources.
- Balance functionality look/feel and performance to ensure an excellent user experience which is a strong focus of the role.
- Work with other teams to gather and document reporting requirements and to use the underlying data sources/data warehouses to meet business requirements.
- Liaise with the SAP Data Warehouse/BPC team to design the data model.
- Conduct training programs and knowledge transfer sessions for junior developers as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the areas specified under Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise in SAP Standard and Embedded BPC applications.
- Expertise on Dimensions and Models in SAP BPC.
- Worked on BPC web client & Expertise in programming languages like Fox formula & ABAP.
- Worked on Planning Sequences, Planning Functions and Planning Filters & Disaggregation logics.
- Worked on frontend tools like Analysis for Office
- Expertise in SAP BI/BW Data-ware house.
- Expertise in BW Advanced data modelling using Eclipse Tool.
- Modeling of Custom Info objects, Info object maintenance, Data Sources, Info Sources, DTP's, Info packages, PSA, Advanced DSO objects, DSO Objects, Info cubes, Data Marts, Info Providers, Multi Providers, Aggregates, APD's,
- Open Hub Services and Installing Business Content & Data Model
- Worked extensively on Finance Extractors, HR Head count, Flat File Extractions and Generic Extractions. Having knowledge on using SAP delivered information structures, User defined information Structures for extracting data from different Logistic Information system (LIS).
- Expertise in front-end Business Warehouse Components like Queries, Calculated Key figures, Restricted Key figures, Structures & Cells, Variables, Exceptions and Conditions, RRI, Web Items and Web Templates & Reports, Input Ready Queries/Planning Templates.
- Data load Management, Event processing and reporting Optimizations.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced & complex environment with a self-motivated work ethic; utilize sound judgment with an ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
Physical and Travel Requirements:
- Office environment
- 10% of travel requirement