HR at West Pharmaceutical Packaging India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:79 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
West Pharmaceutical - Principal Solution Architect - D&T/Data Migration & Governance (9-15 yrs)
The Principal Solution Architect, D&T, Data Migration and Governance works independently and possesses expert knowledge and capabilities. This role is responsible for the overall design, development and implementation of Master Data Migration and Governance. The role is viewed as an expert in solution design, development, performance tuning and troubleshooting. Working in a global environment, this role has a hands-on approach capable of working across teams and time zones.
This role is to lead a technical team and also perform hands-on work using different SAP products SAP BODS and ABAP Conversions. The work for this position will include interfacing and managing discussions with business stakeholders and process teams as well as handling design end-to-end technical solution within Data Migration and Governance tools encompassing data analysis, reporting, conversion, harmonization, and business-process analysis. In addition, the position will be responsible to architect, direct, build and support active and passive data governance methodology and tools.Experience in Agile development methodology for projects and enhancements are a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possesses deep understanding of overall vision, business needs and the solution architecture for Data Migration and Governance applications. Uses this expert knowledge to solve complex problems.
- Leads a technical team and also works hands-on to handle the business function requirements.
- Designs end-to-end technical solutions across various master data objects under the respective global business process areas: Order to Cash, Source to Pay, Forecast to Produce, Produce to Deliver
- Architect and drive the implementation of Data Migration & Data Governance using different SAP solutions like BODS, ABAP Conversion, LSMW etc
- Lead and build data migration objects as needed for conversions of data from different sources.
- Lead and develop Data Governance related forms and workflow to support new/change request forms.
- Create reports, data construction forms and develop of custom application.
- Designs and builds applications using knowledge of best practices.
- Coaches, supports and trains other team members.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the areas specified under Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience in implementing MDM Projects with Backoffice is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in leading a technical team and providing end to end technical solutions
- Experience in technical design with the integration between various ERP and Non-ERP Systems
- Strong experience in gathering requirements and as a point of contact to global business / process teams
- Extensive data quality and data migration experience including proficiency in data warehousing, data analysis and conversion planning for data migration activities
- Must have excellent analytical and logical problem solving
- Ability to work in a global and virtual environment and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced & complex environment with a self-motivated work ethic; utilize sound judgment with an ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to global travel
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
- Able to comply with the company's safety and quality policies at all times
- Experience and knowledge in SAP BODS is a must
- Experience and knowledge in SAP LSMW and BDC is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft- SQL preferred: SQL query skills, comprehensive understanding of SQL Table structure and an understanding of relational databases.
Physical and Travel Requirements:
- Office environment
- 20% of travel requirement
- Position in India: Prefer 12pm - 9pm India time. Willingness to work outside of these hours as needed.