Marketing SPOC at wEmpower-W
Views:2648 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
wEmpower-W - Cofounding Partner/Director - Business Operations - Consulting Services (10-20 yrs)
Vacancy Location : Bangalore (Should be flexible for relocation) empower-Director of Consulting Services
Female Co-Founding Partner
What is in for PARTNER or Founding members' business better half?
- Earn your Equity as Co-founder ( 0% to min working capital investment as trust & in-kind )
- Quarterly equity offering, vesting over next 24 months post-sign-off
- Monetary fixed salary subjected to Investor freezing.
Mandatory Background :
- Scouting dynamic female Business Operations C-LEVEL strategist, with previous proven experience of playing the role of Director /C0-FOUNDER for growing start-ups within consulting space or NGO for women centricity
- At least 2yrs relevant proven experience of overall 10+years, with KRA of developing successful consulting framework, lean operational business model, Leadership & also managing P&L.
- Incumbent should be actively looking for opportunities as C-LEVEL partnerships, within startup space & disruptive business ideations on gender diversity, acceptance & inclusion focussed SDGs
- Your background coupled with your excellent stakeholder management and leadership skills, will give empower the opportunity to grow, develop framework and execution of Service Delivery Model,
- Participate along with founder for business tie-ups across Bangalore & Hyderabad (HQ).
- As equity owner & partner to executive Director /Founder (female ) your responsibilities would include, Governance & leadership delivery against the annual budget for achievement of all agreed SLAs / KPIs and adherence to the contractual terms within the MSA for the clientele developed, appropriate management of sales in line to create demand & supply for consulting services
- To build and maintain stakeholder relationships across SOCIO-ECONOMIC & COMMUNITY wise knowledge & services consulting partners, other business and engagement
- Manage senior client stakeholders (social, economic & legal streams ) and develop strategies to meet their consulting demands.
- Business astuteness to develop an in-house workforce to deliver a delightful experience to customers who are SINGLE WOMEN ( BY CHOICE or BY SITUATION)
- Create and deliver presentations to communicate change when appropriate
Ownership of the P&L performance across areas of responsibilities
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial terms, screen any potential high-risk situations or requests to work outside of agreed contractual terms are appropriately escalated to the Founder /Executive Director
- Support the Accounts Receivables department to chase outstanding invoices requiring client approval
- Delivery of SLAs / KPIs to minimize service credit exposure
- To manage the implementation of new Resource Solutions initiatives onsite
Contract/Compliance & Process :
- To achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness in selecting workforce processes to ensure best practice, internal policy compliance and external legislative compliance.
- Responsible and accountable for the integrity of data on all related systems or client systems. Staff
- Manage and mentor all direct reports ( Business development & Ops verticals), Bi-quarterly performance reviews, objective & goal setting, incentive allocations etc.
- Measure staff performance and provide constructive feedback to aid in performance improvement