Assistant Manager - HR at Welspun Global Brands Ltd
Views:1225 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Welspun Global Brands - AGM - Brand Marketing - Health & Hygiene (6-10 yrs)
- Develops a strategy for the brand in alignment with the corporate plans and overall marketing plans.
- Understands & defines the brand identity & align all the brands plans accordingly
- Coordinates with advertising & research agencies as well as consultants to develop suitable brand initiatives to position the brand in keeping with the above identity Plans ATL & BTL so as to deliver the required value proposition,
- Scans the business environment to explore options for revenue generation from new and existing customers. Develops and executes plans for brand extension.
- Develops annual plans and budgets for the brand.
- Keeps track of all brand-related expenditures vis--vis budgets.
- Coordinates with internal & external media agencies for implementation of the Brand's strategy
- Ensures that the brand focus is maintained through media & PR activities.
- Conceives, develops, and proposes, implements & controls attractive sales promotional drives across various levels of trade & consumer franchise.
- Monitors, tracks & evaluates market & competitive dynamics.
- Develops systems within teams which facilitate better MIS and synergy of operations
- Assists in developing market entry strategy for previously untapped geographies based on market intelligence Undertakes all market research for obtaining feedback on various aspects of the brand Monitors and tracks of a performance of brand based on specified criteria.
- Plans and ensures required marketing support for a brand in terms of advertising, promotion, schemes etc in coordination with the sales team.
- Monitoring and analyzing the Retail Audit for planning. Ensures that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand are strictly met.
- Negotiation with vendors for printing of POS materials and for the BTL activities
- Managing OTIF (On time in full) launch of new projects /NPD as per committed timeframe and planning and driving activities relating to communication development, packaging development, BTL/marketing initiatives (in terms of advertising, promotion, schemes etc. )For the assigned Brand/Product portfolio of HCD - OTC Range.