Assistant Manager - HR at Welspun Global Brands Ltd
Views:2607 Applications:753 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Welspun Global Brands - AGM - Brand Marketing (8-12 yrs)
ROLE PURPOSE :
Responsible for creating a brand strategy and developing market by adopting innovative strategies. (Should have strong experience in Digital)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Creation and development of new advertising option and packaging existing ad sales property innovatively through effective co-ordination with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Drive brand planning inclusive of the definition of target consumers and the development of marketing mix and strategies on consumer brand-interaction.
- Drive the development and refinement of the brand's messages and creative designs in order to attract potential consumers.
- Drive the go-to-market planning and cross-functional collaboration within the management and other departments.
- Develop strong understanding of customer behavior and expectations in the retail space
- Drive the ATL, BTL and direct marketing initiatives.
- Developing new categories within brand along with New Product Development responsibilities, collateral materials for ATL, BTL activities, product mix.
- Consumer research insight, proactive approach for new launches campaigns.
- Develop weekly/monthly/annual brand marketing strategies and monitor the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements.
- Manage the forecast and revenue delivery for the business s product through monitoring performance and availing transparent weekly/monthly/annual reporting to the management and relevant stakeholders on the performance of brand marketing program initiatives, their progress, and results.
- Formulate of new brand strategies, improvement of existing brand strategies, and the capitalization of the brand on any emergent opportunities.
- Work with external consumer insight organizations in identifying suitable campaign insights that will enable brand differentiation and offer the business a competitive edge in the market in terms acquisition and retention.