Assistant Manager - HR at Welspun Global Brands Ltd
Views:429 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Welspun Global Brand - AGM - Digital Marketing (8-12 yrs)
Are you an energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about Digital Marketing and Marketplace experience?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are seeking to hire a Digital marketer into our marketing team who will be responsible for building our digital presence across ecommerce (Website management & Marketplaces)
Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and solving some of the biggest challenges to become a part of creating a legacy! She will be a part of our transformation journey to redefine customer experience online in an open autonomous culture
Should have experience working on digital marketing (Market Places and Own website)
Should be strong in Social Media, Content, Performance Campaigns, Website Management, SEO/SEM.
Candidate with mixture of working with Agency & Brand Side will be preferable.
Candidates currently on CTC of- 15 to 22 LPA shall apply
Job Description :
- Postgraduate in Marketing or relevant field
- 8-10 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Analytical bent of mind. Able to draw relevant business insights from multiple sources and clarity in purpose
- Crossed entire journey of SEO, ecommerce marketplace marketing, CRM, Brand, Website Management and Performance campaigns
- Analytical thinking and data interpretation is critical to drive the marketing strategy
- Should be able to drive the mindset transformation towards Digitalization
- People Management Skill and ability to build, motivate and manage the team effectively
Skills Desired :
- Managing the marketing spends on ecommerce marketplace
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and convert into sales
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Past experience of working with brand team in making brand website experiential in nature
- Experience in initiatives around omni-channel/virtual stores/geo targeting etc
- Drive Digital performance marketing campaigns, SEO, CRM, social, market place sales and retention, WhatsApp, affiliate, email etc.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of the digital marketing, evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Aware of best practices to lower cost of acquisition for performance campaigns and mkt place spends and drawing synergy between brand and performance campaigns
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Experience of handling marketing automation tools like sales force, etc.