Talent Acquisition at Welspun
Views:928 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Welspun - Financial Planning & Analysis Role (5-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
The FP&A Manager is responsible for Annual Budget, Budget consolidation of plants and subsidiaries with parent Company, monthly and quarterly rolling forecast, Analysis of profitability of Plants and legal entities, CAPEX proposal justification, help CFO on various dashboards like Board Meeting, Investment Relations presentations.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities
- Support the annual business plan formation
- Prepare for monthly review and MIS of the department
- Prepare monthly and periodically forecast by collating the latest data from various businesses
- Review monthly cash flow and prepare monthly quarterly, and yearly cash flow forecast
- Support in preparation of 3-5 year strategic business and financial plan
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources and technology while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Work on any special projects relating to M&A, or any other special projects
- Assist CFO on the preparation of Board Deck PPT
- Assist CFO on Investors Relations presentation deck.
- Familiar with MS Powerpoint, MS power BI
- Review of Business Valuation, impairment analysis, review CAPEX proposal through DCF.
- Review and analysis of plant wise and BU wise profitability statement, suggest cost-saving ideas, profitability improvement.
- Super vise Cost Audit applicable for Manufacturing Company.