CEO/Co-Founder at Wellversed Health Pvt Ltd
Views:389 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Wellversed - Head - Influencer Marketing (5-12 yrs)
Head of Influencer Marketing
The individual will be responsible for playing an integral role in creating, building, and maintaining influencer brand relations. They will work cross-functionally with Marketing, and Social Media teams to develop influencer strategies that align directly with business goals.
1) Connecting with relevant Influencers in line with the target customers through different social media platforms like Instagram, Youtube, etc. to explore potential collaboration.
2) Measuring the effectiveness of campaigns by analyzing data from social media platforms. Monitor influencer content to ensure compliance with brand voice and guidelines.
3) Set goals, track conversions, and measure the success of influencer programs. Also being able to prove the ROI and performance of each campaign.
4) Maintain influencer budget. Negotiate contracts and organization micro and macro influencer programs that are focused on driving revenue.
Experience and Skills:
1) 5+ years of relevant experience
2) Excellent understanding of social strategy, campaign analysis, and Influencer Marketing.
3) Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
4) Excited at the prospect of working in a startup environment and enjoying being hands-on in your work. We're looking for our team members to demonstrate a growth mindset and be solutions focused when faced with problems.
Wellversed is a marketplace with specific diet regimes enabling the wellness journeys of millions of Indians. It is a simple, one-stop solution for wellness brands to reach the right consumers and quickly scale across eCommerce sales channels.
Wellversed was founded in 2018 by Stanford Biodesign Alumni and is backed by seasoned investors like the legendary cricketer Yuvraj Singh and Jubilant Foodworks.