HR Manager at Wellthy Therapeutics
Views:4732 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Wellthy - Senior Brand Manager (3-5 yrs)
About Wellthy Therapeutics.
Wellthy Therapeutics is a digital therapeutics company that aims to prevent, control and reverse cardiometabolic conditions through an innovative outcomes-based chronic care delivery model. With strong foundations in clinical guidelines and data science, we use behaviour change techniques, technology, and a user-friendly approach to help our patients manage their condition better. Our offering includes human health coaching, with an interactive chronic condition management curriculum (diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, obesity, etc), and smart technology to monitor and enhance progress.
Working at Wellthy gives you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and a collaborative environment with a lot of empowerment to shape something cutting edge and new!
Sr. Brand Manager
Sr. Brand Manager requires special focus and depth of understanding from a consumer, HCP, KOLs, Partner and product prospective.
- Own and set Wellthy's internal strategic plan within therapy and influencing relevant stakeholders
- Co-create partner strategic and go-to-market plan for therapy area including pricing and positioning strategy, communication strategy, and incorporation into partner brand plans
- Development and successfully implement a marketing plan with partners per pre-aligned timelines
- Train partner team members, and internal teams on marketing relevant activities
- Coordinate / lead and drive with internal and external cross-functional stakeholders
- Set KPIs and measure success by partner
Experience, Knowledge required:
- MBBS, B. Pharm, other science degrees, MBA from a good institute preferred
- Min 3 yrs in Product/Brand Management/ Marketing.
- Experience in working in market shaping / new innovative products
- Experience in Cardio / Diabeto space is a plus
- Passion for outcomes-based approach in the care continuum
- Entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, empowered and dynamic environment
- Ability to take well calculated risks and make decisions
- Ability to research markets, competitors, etc
- Ability to analyse and work well with data to synthesize insights
- Good presentation skills
- Digital marketing experience is a nice-to-have.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.