HR Manager at Wellthy Therapeutics
Views:2899 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Wellthy - Assistant Vice President - Operations - Digital Healthcare (10-15 yrs)
AVP Operations for Digital Health Care, Mumbai
Job Summary :
About Wellthy Therapeutics:
Wellthy Therapeutics is a digital therapeutic company working to prevent, control and reverse cardiometabolic conditions through AI and patient-centric design.
We are focused on improving patient health through the intersection of technology, user design, behavioural intervention and clinical outcomes. We are leveraging digital mobile technology and behavioural science to build an ecosystem to support an innovative outcome-centric chronic care delivery model. Our offering includes data-enabled, human health coaching, with an engaging and interactive diabetes management curriculum, and smart technology to monitor and enhance progress.
AVP Operations -
AVP Operations will lead the three operations teams that work in tandem Viz Tele sales, customer service, health coaches.
Health Coach Team -
This is a team of dietitian's and diabetes educators, who provide counselling and coaching to patients with chronic diseases who are subscribers of our program. This teams KPIs are health outcomes of patients, patient satisfaction and patient retention
Tele Sales - Tele Onboarding Team:
This team is responsible for counselling and selling program subscriptions over the phone to the leads received from either our partners or the field sales teams
In projects where there is a partner that pays for the program on behalf of the patient, the tele sales team plays the role of remote on-boarding and remote demonstration support
- This team handles all incoming issues, complaints and enquiries from the end users and partners with whom we work
- Manage large team either with one or multiple accounts
- Data Analysis & number crunching: Analyzing client's performance on our platform and having regular interactions with key stakeholders at partner's end to improve process efficiency
- Revenue Growth, Business Development, Patient engagement, Team Development and mentoring the team to enhance skills and performance
- Leading and working closely with a team of highly motivated sales professionals, health coaches and customer support teams
- Building transparent and efficient internal processes for better customer experience and business monitoring
- Solves complex customer service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality. Maximizes resources for the greater good of the organisation.
- Utilize available resources to optimize day to day Operations and Processes including Process Improvements.
- Develop and drive the organisations strategy and implement appropriate rewards/recognition based on performance indicators and coaching/corrective practices to align personnel with company goals
- Help Management in Strategic Planning, Setting up Goals including Monitoring Systems.
- Maintain and monitor staffing including Knowledge-Training, and motivate to get the best out of resources to fulfil organisational requirements.
- Oversee timely and quality project deliverables for all business lines including developing any subcontractor-vendor relationships if required.
- Driving performance measures (Financial and Technical) for the operations (including a consideration of efficiency versus effectiveness), often in the form of dashboards convenient for review of high level key indicators.
- Help drive new technology initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to external and internal quality and security standards (HIPPA/HITECH/ISO)
- Maintain documentation to demonstrate adherence to compliance standards.
Experience, Knowledge required -
- Minimum 12 years of experience in healthcare or insurance telesales / contact center operations
- Should have managed multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in process redesign.
- Current/Prior role and experience in managing and running Operations
- MBA or equivalent PG degree
- Undergraduate degree in a clinical discipline will be an added advantage
For more clarification please connect me on 9986981638.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.