HR Manager at Wella India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1132 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Wella - Manager - Trade Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Wella Company is one of the world's leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Devise, Own and Lead Trade strategy for the categories in India.
- Identify, propose & align with right levels of business management, design and deliver systemic improvements in our growth activities, including processes, ways of working and execution to deliver Category growth for the India's Professional Hair (Care & Colour) & Nail segments.
- Be the voice of the Customer to put the Hairdresser at Heart when working to develop and deploy interventions to ensure sell in performance matches sell out from the customer.
- Working with Sales, Education, Capability and Marketing, leverage all available data sources to better understand factors impacting gain, loss and maintenance of customers and develop interventions against these to enhance sales efficiency. Further interacting with Sales team to learn from and ensure that interventions are practical and easy to implement.
- Leverage Education expertise to ensure concepts are fit for customer and client to ensure sell out.
- Track, monitor and review delivery of interventions against Gain targets and drive continuous improvement to optimise or correct plans throughout the planning and execution process
- Own the BTL budget for the brands and influence brand P&L outcomes. Closely work with the Sales, Supply Chain, Education to create accurate financial forecasts for intervention.
KEY REQUIREMENTS :
- Post graduate with 2+ years of experience in Sales(Field Sales, Account Management)/Trade Marketing . Strong pedigree will be preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Great stakeholder management - good interpersonal communication skills. Must have the ability to collaborate and communicate across all functions and levels of organization.
- Entrepreneurial and "hands-on" spirit
- Passion for Beauty!