HR Manager at Wella India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1364 Applications:524 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Wella - Brand Manager (2-4 yrs)
ABOUT THE WELLA COMPANY :
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world's leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com
THE ROLE :
We are seeking a highly motivated and a very passionate individual for a - Brand Manager role at Wella Company. This role will focus on developing strategies and executing plans to win with stylists & end consumers and hence drive distribution and consumption for the brand.
The Brand Manager will play a critical role in partnering with the Global brand and Salon Professional Teams to create a robust commercial plan for India. The person will be responsible to drive the business through increasing brand awareness, driving trial and breaking down barriers to disrupt the beauty market.
To demonstrate success in this role you need to have an eye for beauty and trends, be passionate about wining with stylists and consumers, have ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders and manage multiple projects with attention to detail.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead long term strategic thinking for developing and growing the brand in country by leveraging India specific market insights, consumer / channel understanding and locally relevant communication touchpoints.
- Identify consumer needs and work with global R&D and commercials teams to design the right proposition to win with local consumers
- Lead end to end business delivery for brand including top line, brand fundamentals and complete budget management.
- Design and implementation of integrated communication plan across all elements of marketing mix -including digital media, ecommerce content, PR, influencer marketing, and social media.
- Own complete launch / initiative plans for brand including portfolio choices, pricing, commercials, volume planning, communication and GTM choices.
- Work closely with sales and education functions to create commercial enablers for winning executions in market.
KEY REQUIREMENTS :
- 2-3 years- experience in a Brand Management profile.
- MBA from a Tier 1 institute with majors in Marketing
- Well versed with digital and social media marketing tools and touchpoints
- Bias for action to deliver projects complete and on-time, with ability to motivate others to support.
- Strong ownership and accountability - able to roll-up your sleeves and make things happen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Make recommendations based on data, including costs, Net Revenue, Margins, ROI, digital media and social media metrics and trends.
- Affinity to beauty.
EEO OPPORTUNITIES :
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences, and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results.