VP Marketing at WEGoT Utility Solutions
Views:4462 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
WEGoT Utility - Regional Sales Manager (5-10 yrs)
About WEGoT :
WEGoT is a fast growing IoT based water technology company focused on solving the problem of water at a global scale. We believe the first step in water conservation is tracking/monitoring of water consumption in a reliable, accurate and cost effective manner. Therefore, we are committed to ensuring that water is tracked at both supply and demand side across residential, commercial and industrial buildings. With recent infusion of 2 million dollars from marquee investors, we are looking to setup a world class sales, marketing and product team in pursuit of our mission.
Job Description - Regional Sales Manager - Hyderabad/Bangalore
Who are we looking for :
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager who is innately passionate about hunting for customers and solving their core problems with technology. You should be highly organized and efficient and drive similar behaviour with your reportees, Channel Partners and other players in the sales ecosystem. If you like prospecting for customers, solving their problems, going beyond their needs and nurturing genuine relationships, this challenging opportunity is right up your alley.
What you will do :
- Relentlessly hunt for new accounts, articulate value proposition to the customers, proactively move them through the sales cycle towards closure.
- Nurture existing relationships for potential opportunities
- Lead and manage a team of sales executives to help meet overall monthly / quarterly targets.
- Develop a base of strong Channel Partner, and enable them to meet their sales targets
- Regular updates of the sales activities in the CRM
You should have :
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Sales
- Experience in SaaS, Real Estate industry is a plus
- Ambitious, motivated individual who believes in not merely meeting but exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.