Senior HR Manager at Webengage
Views:244 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
WebEngage - Product Marketing Manager (2-5 yrs)
WebEngage is a customer data platform and marketing automation suite that makes user engagement and retention simplified and highly effective for consumer tech enterprises and SMBs. One of the hottest global SaaS companies, we've been recognized by G2 as a Marketing Automation Leader in Asia 2021.
The platform helps brands drive more revenue from their existing customers and anonymous users through highly contextual, hyper-personalized engagement campaigns across 10 communication channels.
We are headquartered in Mumbai, India, and have offices in Delhi, Bangalore, So Paulo, and Dubai. We work with thousands of brands worldwide, across industries like E-Commerce, Edtech, Fintech, Foodtech, Media & Publications, Gaming, BFSI, Healthcare, and Online Retail.
Learn more about us at www.webengage.com
About the role:
We are seeking a highly independent, data-driven Product Marketing Professional who will drive product adoption and sales enablement efforts for WebEngage.
Sales and Success Enablement
- Collaborate effectively with the Product, Sales and Success teams to define positioning and messaging of new and existing features
- Conceptualize and create sales marketing collaterals for existing and new feature releases for the Sales and Success teams
- Maintain the demo platform for existing and new feature releases
- Curate and Collaborate with success teams to maintain playbooks, product blogs, email campaigns, etc.
- Engage with Product and Sales teams to maintain competitor tracking documents and prepare collaterals highlighting relevant superior elements.
- Plan a streamlined roll-out of features including information flow to users, product documentation, training and adoption plans.
- Track feature adoption metrics to devise and execute strategy to maximize product adoption.
- Conduct online (webinars) and offline events, setup pre-made templates, mails, blogs and other interventions to educate customers about how they can use specific components within WE to create impact.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Content / Marketing function
- Strong written, verbal, storytelling and presentation skills
- Comfortable with public speaking - hosting chat sessions and webinars
- Comfortable with Numbers and Metrics - Dashboards and Charts
Life at WebEngage:
We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
Perks & Benefits:
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
Explore more here:
Think you fit the bill? Come along, let's redefine the future of Marketing Automation!