Web Mavens - Specialist - Search Engine Optimization (1-2 yrs)
We have a job opening for a SEO Specialist. We are looking for someone who loves to work in SEO for our products, services or our client's websites and want to join talented and perfect community team.
The profile demands passion for SEO stuff and community spirit. This is an exciting opportunity for SEO enthusiasts who believe that SEO is a very needed solution for each and every websites.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Analyses current websites and provide a well defined site assessment.
- Proactively present recommendations along with benefits in order to achieve goals and objectives.
- Strong understanding of social media optimization techniques and social networking.
- Use of online tools to find SEO issues and solve it in minimal time.
Required Skills :
- A motivated self-starter with strong leadership skills.
- Should be an expert in On Page and Off Page optimization techniques (including dynamic sites optimization)
- Understand the major technical factors that influence natural search crawl ability, indexing and keyword ranking.
- Techniques of RSS, Social search, blogging and video is must.
- Understanding analytics, how to measure performance and report regularly on SEO progress.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Assess, manage and report on inbound link building strategies.
- Provide keyword research as requested.
- Initiate, monitor and manage link acquisition strategies.
- Provide monthly site health-checks.
- Good Communication Skill candidate have high preference.
- We require SEO Specialist with a minimum experience of 6 Month - 3 Year.
What Should Be Included With The Resume?
- Project links of work you've done with SEO along with a description