HR at TeamLease Services Ltd
Views:3363 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Wealth Relationship Manager - Startup (6-12 yrs)
Urgent opening with one of the Start Up firm
Location: Mumbai (One BKC)
CTC: 12-16 lacs
- Relationship Manager
- This position will be based out in Mumbai
- Managing Partner
- Preferred Education: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate (preferably in Finance) with any other qualification / certification like CFP/ NISM will be an advantage.
Objective of the role:
- The candidate should acquire clients from the affluent segment and have the ability to engage clients in meaningful conversations about their finances and take active interest in their financial well-being with a thorough understanding of financial markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate complex/competing ideas to all stake holders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and self-driven - ability to work independently without too much hand-holding.
Specific responsibilities :
- Track the Affluent & Super Affluent Client segment in the market for new client acquisition.
- Manage relationship and generate business from the existing clients.
- Engage clients in meaningful conversations about their finances and take active interest in their financial well-being.
- Understand client's needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services.
- Advise clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients.
- Coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients.
- Provide various investment performance reports and summaries to the clients.
- Research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.