Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:126 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Wealth Relationship Manager - Broking (4-10 yrs)
Client is one the leading broking setups in the country, part of a larger financial services conglomerate.
This is an individual contributor role.
- Accountable for implementing an integrated plan which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation and wealth enhancement for private clients achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client's profile.
- Showcase entire product suite to existing clients and growing their assets across Mutual funds, PMS/AIF strategies, Structures, Alternate Assets, Direct Equity, Unlisted opportunities and Consumer or Business Asset/Loan products.
- Deliver solutions to clients based on their investment profile in consultation with product & research team. Periodic review of client portfolios in accordance with established procedures and/or timelines.
- Proactively advise and consult with the clients explaining the types of financial services available, educate them about investment options and potential risks.
- Identify potential new clients and work with them to build up a relationship with the goal of managing their wealth.
- Achieve revenue objectives as assigned by the organization.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- 4 - 10 years relevant work experience in a Wealth management/Private Banking platform.
- Post graduate from a premier institute.
- Self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Strong networking & relationship building skills.
- Well organized, customer-service oriented, and driven by a desire to consistently achieve top results.