Client Engagement Manager at upGrad
Views:152 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Wealth Relationship Manager - Banking/NBFC (5-15 yrs)
Job Description of Wealth Manager
1. To Develop & Manage Client relationships in order to enhance and acquire more AUM.
2. Align AUM as per Client's Financial Strategy to reduce Risk, Cost, & Tax also to enhance desired returns & Volatility of the portfolio.
3. Review/Service portfolio to create a wow experience for clients
4. On board new relationships -Clients acquisition
5. Conduct Marketing activities to increase no of clients managed
6. Learn new skills and knowledge to service clients better
7. To maintain full ethics in providing services and analysis
8. Work closely with the product teams for delivering specialized advice
The candidate must have a minimum of four years of stability in their current employer.
1. Should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Catering HNI & ultra HNI Clients, Financial Planning, Portfolio Management, Client Acquisition
2. Should have the stability of a minimum of 5 years of experience in the current company
3. Should be from BFSI & NBFC sector only