Wealth Manager - Securities Domain - BFSI (5-14 yrs)
1. Accountable for implementing an integrated plan which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation and wealth enhancement for private clients achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client's profile.
2. Showcase entire product suite to existing clients and growing their assets across Mutual funds, PMS/AIF strategies, Structures, Alternate Assets, Direct Equity, Unlisted opportunities and Consumer or Business Asset/Loan products.
3. Deliver solutions to clients based on their investment profile in consultation with product & research team. Periodic review of client portfolios in accordance with established procedures and/or timelines.
4. Proactively advise and consult with the clients explaining the types of financial services available, educate them about investment options and potential risks.
5. Identify potential new clients and work with them to build up a relationship with the goal of managing their wealth.
6. Achieve Revenue objectives as assigned by the organization.
7. Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.