Wealth Manager - HNI/UHNI - BFSI/Investments Sector (4-8 yrs)
- Must have experience from BFSI, investments sector and must have a database of HNI/UHNI clients.
- Candidate has to be from Bangalore
CTC : 12 Lacs
Vacancies : 2
- He/She shall be responsible to plan, execute, and monitor the sales, operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes.
- Advising Affluent & HNI clients on their Investments across a gamut of Real estate products.
- Manage client portfolios, keeping client plans up-to-date. Analyze client portfolios and make necessary suggestions. This includes comprehensive financial planning and asset allocation and accordingly advising clients on investment products and services across real estate investment options
- Procuring the potential/target clients through networking, database, market analysis and references.
- Achieving financial goals and maintaining organization brand value.
- Ensure highest levels of customer service and experience to these HNI customers. Interact with clients to update them on research calls and advising on asset allocation within their financial portfolio and guide them on their investments.
- Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.