Senior Manager at Rekrut India Consulting
Views:345 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Wealth Manager - Financial Services (3-15 yrs)
JD for Elite Wealth Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Accountable for implementing an integrated plan which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation and wealth enhancement for private clients achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client's profile.
2. Showcase entire product suite to existing clients and growing their assets across Mutual funds, PMS/AIF strategies, Structures, Alternate Assets, Direct Equity, Unlisted opportunities and Consumer or Business Asset/Loan products.
3. Deliver solutions to clients, based on their investment profile in consultation with product & research team. Periodic review of client portfolios, in accordance with established procedures and/or timelines.
4. Proactively advise and consult clients explaining the types of financial services available, educate them about investment options and potential risks.
5. Identify potential new clients and work with them to build in relationship with the goal of managing their wealth.
6. Achieve revenue objectives as assigned by the organization.
7. Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
Job skills for Elite Wealth Manager
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. 3- 15 years- relevant work experience in a Wealth management/Private Banking platform.
2. Post graduate from a premier institute - Optional
3. Self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
4. Strong networking & relationship building skills.
5. Well organized, customer-service oriented, and driven by a desire to consistently achieve top results.
Interested applicants, immediately whatsapp to my number @ 7299993116 - Ananthi Prasad
Senior Manager, Mid Senior BFSI Hiring South,Rekrut India Consulting