Business Head at Hirearchy
Views:3538 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:345
Wealth Manager - Elite Sales - Financial Services - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-5 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1. Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth clients.
2. Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client's profile so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the organization.
3. Will be primarily responsible for identifying, and souring clients in equity broking.
4. Cross-Sell of Third party investment products like Mutual Funds, Bonds, PMS & Structured products. Along with the bouquet of asset products- such as working capital loans, term loans, LAP, AL,HL, LAS and so on.
5. Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
6. Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the - risk vs reward- balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix.
7. Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
8. Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE :
1. Graduate with 5 - 8 years / Post graduate from a premier institute with 2 - 3 yrs exp in direct selling
2. Should have good communication & presentation skills.
3. May have good existing client relationships in the market.
4. Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
5. Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.