Manager at Uddyam People
Views:151 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Wealth Manager - Bank (8-17 yrs)
The Wealth Manager will be responsible for acquiring new HNI clients and maintain the existing relationships by offering customized wealth management services. The key focus is on growing the book/AUM and generate revenue along with offering customized portfolio of investment products aligned to customer needs.
- Graduation/ post-graduation from a recognized institute.
- AMFI/IRDA and NCFM certifications.
- Good communication skills in English and the local language.
- In-depth knowledge of the investment products & financial markets.
- Ability to manage complex situations, handle pressure and meet deadlines. Strong interpersonal, relationship and networking skills.
For more details, Plz connect:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.