Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:2488 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Wealth Manager - Asset Management Firm (4-8 yrs)
Our client is India's top 3 AMC and have excelled by understanding investor's requirements and terms of risk / return expectations, based on which they design PMS products and suggest customized asset portfolio recommendations.
Our Client is looking for experienced professionals who are committed to adhering to all company processes and policies and promote the the brand by upholding their values
Role and Responsibilities :
The incumbent of this role will be responsible for working in close coordination with the Institutional team, Networks, Regional Managers and Zonal Managers in order to :
- Provide customised financial planning advise
- Build and maintain relationships with existing HNI customers.
- Service & generate new clients & references and broaden networks across new geographies.
- Develop business, maximize revenue generation & achieve sales targets.
- The role will require you to interact with HNI clients of other channels to help increase wallet share.
Skills & Competencies :
- Should have effective servicing skills and should be excellent in working with clients & colleagues across functions.
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills and active listening skills
- Account Management skills, Excellent Presentation Skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
Qualification & Experience :
- A Master's degree/professional qualifications
- At least 4 years- experience in AMC / BFSI Space
- MDF Certified
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.