Senior HR Executive at 2Soft Solutions
Views:2793 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Wealth Advisors - HNW - BFSI (7-10 yrs)
Job Description for Karvy Private Wealth - Wealth Advisors
If you love interacting with high-net worth people, and maintaining strong long-term relationships, this is the position for you!
The wealth advisor is the ultimate face of the business as (s)he is going to be the final point of contact with the client. (S)he would be responsible for acquiring high net worth relationships and managing & retaining such relationships by delivering the best standards of services. (S)he would be expected to establish strong ties with them by designing & implementing their financial plans; and then by ensuring that they receive and execute on the right advice.
Role & Responsibilities:
The wealth advisor will have to undertake the following responsibilities:
- To prospect, acquire and retain clients
- To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients- portfolios
- To understand clients- needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients
- To recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage other than investment planning also to ensure a one-point relationship for the client
- To contact clients periodically and determine if they are satisfied with the service and returns generated. Also, to review their investment needs to determine whether market changes, life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for portfolio reassessment
- To provide various investment performance reports and summaries to the clients
- To build and maintain client bases, along with relevant comments/remarks for future reference
- To guide clients in the gathering of information/documents required such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and wills, etc.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities
- To prepare the MIS reports in the specified formats
Job Specifications Required:
- An MBA (finance or marketing) Degree holder or focused education in financial planning/wealth management
- Other qualifications like CFP will be an advantage
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in the financial industry preferred
Desired Skill Set:
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in clients
- Ability to engage clients in meaningful conversations about their finances and take active interest in their financial well being
- A thorough understanding of financial markets, their behavior, movements and expectations with respect to market
- Ability to process several inputs provided by research team and other sources and apply them to the specific context of several clients - thus generating insights for clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with clarity of thought, speech and expression
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally if required for NRI clients
- Good Analytical Skills
- Positive attitude, socially effective, high level of perseverance and patience
- Assertive & hard working
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
Please revert back for information on 7710072751/2/3
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.