Assistant Manager - HR at Wattmonk Technologies
Views:2166 Applications:620 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
WattMonk - Head - Human Resources (10-15 yrs)
This role will be a blend of strategic partnering with the India business and hands on involvement in local operational HR processes and activities. This position reports to the CEO. The role would be a key member of the Management Team
- Accountable for all HR deliverables, both strategic and operational.
- Focus include workforce management and recruitment, supporting business transformation initiatives, talent management and development, talent retention, driving high employee engagement and performance management, learning and development, diversity & CSR.
- Drive continuous improvement in HR from a strategic and operational standpoint by constructively challenging the status quo and thinking outside the box.
- Vendor management to ensure effective monitoring and delivery of committed services by agencies & providers under the scope of the HR function
Required skills :
- Ability to juggle between operational delivery needs and strategic involvement
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Proven skills in translating business issues into an effective HR plan / activities
- Coaching, facilitation and presentation skills
- Change and performance management skills
- Interviewing / assessment skills
- Strong business acumen
- Able to independently give ideas on improvements and resolve HR issues
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, pro-active and self-motivated
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.