Recruiter at Water Health
Views:1285 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
WaterHealth - Head - Marketing (15-20 yrs)
WaterHealth International (WHI) is a Company that provides scalable, safe drinking water solutions to underserved areas across using advanced technology and innovative business models. Headquartered in Irvine, USA, WaterHealth International runs operations worldwide i.e. Ghana, Nigeria and India. WHI was incorporated in 2006 with a vision to provide safe, scalable and affordable drinking water to the underserved communities across the world. In Thirteen (13) years of its operation, WHI has successfully installed and is running more than 500 WaterHealth Centers (WHCs) and 300 Water Vending Machines across the globe providing access to safe water to over seven (7) million consumers.
The incumbent will share the P&L and top line responsibility with all the BU Heads. He/she would be required to accurately estimate the demand for various products and services that WHIN is offering to customers. He/she would also be responsible for market intelligence, identifying the current and potential competition. The candidate would study and develop suitable plans to meet or exceed customer and consumer expectations. Finally, the candidate would develop and execute the Market Communication, Public Relation, Brand Strategy, Digital Media Plan and ATL/BTL Campaigns, New Product Development.
Key Roles & responsibilities -
1. Generate consumer insights based on research and analysis.
2. Run customer and market communication plans i.e. all forms of communication plans.
3. Accurately estimate the demand for various products and services of WHIN.
4. Use competitive information to develop world-class product/service offerings.
5. Establish WHIN as a preferred brand in the 'mind of the customers and stakeholders'.
6. Develop and run innovative plans to improve product and business profitability.
7. Identify suitable segments for various business lines and organize business accordingly.
8. Conduct suitable researches to determine consumer buying/decision-making behavior.
9. Provide support to all the Business Units to increase revenue and profitability.
Education: PG Diploma or MBA (Marketing) from a premier institute
Functional Experience: Should have managed an independent marketing function, should be exposed to various areas of Sales and Marketing including channel management, trade schemes, communication plans and consumer analysis.
Superspeciality: Exposure to regression, factor analysis; segmentation and conjoint analysis.
Years of Experience: The incumbent should have a minimum of 10-15 years of work experience in brand and/or product management with at least 2 years experience in sales. Exposure to the rural marketing i.e. Category C and D towns including villages; Experience in Sales and Distribution would be an added advantage.
Additional Note: The position involves the application of analytics, functional knowledge and continuous skills to push oneself and the team to deliver tangible results. This role is unsuitable for people used to a 9 to 6 desk job, working in their comfort zones and unwilling to adapt themselves to dynamic Business challenges/situations. The incumbent shall be required to display adherence to processes and systems while exhibiting the ability to deliver results despite adversity and challenges.