Recruiter at Water Health
Views:4538 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
WaterHealth - Head - Business Strategy (15-20 yrs)
WaterHealth India (WHIN) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Water Health International, a company that aims at providing scalable, safe drinking water solutions to underserved areas in India through advanced technology and innovative business models. Headquartered in Irvine, USA, WaterHealth International (holding Company of WHIN) runs operations worldwide including Ghana, Nigeria and India. WHIN came into the existence in 2006 with a vision to provide safe, scalable and affordable drinking water to the underserved communities across India. In twelve (12) years of its operation WHIN is successfully running over 500 WaterHealth Centers (WHCs) across five (5) states of India covering Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Gujarat, Karnataka and Delhi along with running over 300 Water Vending Machines (WVMs) across thirteen (13) railway clusters, several Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) and Institutions pan India providing access to safe water to over five (5) million people. WHI runs similar operations in Ghana and Nigeria.
Job Description: The incumbent would be responsible to develop and run strategies across the organization. He/She will develop plans to improve the company's services, increase revenue, provide innovative thinking, work with senior leadership to implement the goals and objectives of the company. He/she will work with industry bodies/associations to understand the developments in the industry and project the image of the company.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop and implement the Annual Operating Plan including the Strategic and Operational Objectives of WaterHealth International and its subsidiaries.
- Monitor and track the rigour of running the monthly, quarterly and annual business and functional reviews within the Company.
- Support the Shared Services and other teams in making critical and strategic decisions pertaining to their areas of operations.
- Determine the priority and the game plan for WaterHealth to enter new states and countries.
- Establish the options and the attractiveness of venturing into new product and business lines.
Functional Experience: Should have knowledge of best in place and adopted management practices, financial accounting, Human Resource Planning and implementation, Information Technologies, Customer networking, professional leadership development and training, and so on and so forth. In addition to these, He/She should even be familiar with regulatory issues and contract negotiations. It would be desirable if the Incumbent has had experience/exposure of other geographies besides being familiar with Salesforce and PowerBI.