Founder at Executive Selection India
Views:1053 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Warehouse/Shipping & Logistics Manager (10-20 yrs)
Experience: 10+ years
Salary: 25 Lacs pa
Language: GUJARATI (Mandatory)
Tools: SAP (Mandatory)
1. Ensure all customer requests and orders are processed within the time frames established for each task.
2. Guarantee Customer satisfaction from inception to termination of request or order.
3. Provide the highest possible standard of service to our customers and to be regarded as a world-class supplier in all aspects of our business.
4. Obtain and issue packing specifications as requested.
5. Issue freight quotations for domestic and export customers.
6. Negotiate freight rates with transport companies for sea/air freight, LCL, groupage, and special carriers.
7. Execute Daily Delivery Due List in SAP to release orders due for shipping, ensuring orders are shipped as requested by Customer Service and customers.
8. Release documentation to the warehouse for picking and packing, in a timely manner.
9. Arrange booking of transport, i.e. local, groupage, full trucks, sea, and air freights, couriers, including consolidation of truck loads.
10. Arrange loading time slots within Lakhtar and external warehouses
11. Issue documentation required by transport companies, i.e. CMRs, sea/air freight shipping notes
12. Issue Delivery Notes to be sent with shipments
13. Post goods issue
14. Issue and send invoices to customers as required
15. Support Customer Service Department (CSD) with prompt shipping information
16. Liaise with transport companies for the importation of goods
17. Although most of the major activities of the position have been covered the functionality of the Customer Service department may mean that from time to time areas may needs supplementing.
18. Ensure correct INCOTERM is entered for each order invoiced.
19. Ensure all transport for collections and deliveries arrives in a timely manner.
20. Ensure a clean and safe warehouse for staff to work in.
21. To accurately update data into the SAP computer system.
22. To ensure all trucks for local deliveries are loaded the night before.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.