Senior HR Recruiter at Upraisal
Views:2848 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Warehouse Operations Manager - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
We have a job opportunity for one of the most leading e-commerce firm for Warehouse Operations Manager.
Age : Upto 35
Package : Upto 16 LPA
Language : Kannada Compulsory
Job Location : Bangalore
Team Handling : 50+ Team Handling Experience Mandatory
Mandatory Exp : Warehouse Operations, Inventory Management, Vendor Management
: FMCG I
Please note only male candidates with excellent communication skills is eligible for the role.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The Operations function of the organization is responsible for order fulfillment, logistics and customer experience. The Warehouse Operations Manager has the end-to-end responsibility for delivering on all these aspects as per the internal norms of the company.
- Manage effectively the day to day operation of the warehouse and team through the operational team leaders and area managers.
- Drive RCA/quality Culture throughout the team.
- Support the development of the Operational Team via coaching and mentoring.
- Manage, motivate, hire & train and continually develop the warehouse team.
- Responsible for the security of all warehouse assets and infrastructure.
- Manage the returns to the Warehouse and ensure items are dealt with promptly and returned to stock/supplier.
- Maintain regular communication with last mile managers to update on any supply challenges.
- Follow up with stock controllers to ensure that stock movements and stock keeping standards are maintained in line with company guidelines
- Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound and sold out, and reporting the information to relevant managers including the finance team.
- Drive stock takes at regular frequency and report on results.
- Ensure the highest operational standards are always deployed on floor.
- Responsible for maintaining the stock levels and re-ordering of all products to ensure 100% fill rate.
- Responsible for maintaining and re-ordering of required consumables to enable smooth operations.
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current Health and Safety regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately.
- Regularly appraise team members and carry annual performance review at the communicated time. (Basis HR Department Communication).
- Manage vendor relationship with all local vendors to ensure smooth supply.
Senior HR Recruiter
Upraisal People Productivity Performance
Mob :- +91 9920293660