Talent Acquisition at Cosmo Films Ltd.
Views:1194 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Warehouse Manager - Internet/Online (3-5 yrs)
1. Process Execution as per SOPs
2. Ensure availability of stocks at all times
3. Products - Ontime Dispatches & Delivery, with maximum accuracy
4. People - Hiring, Engaging and Retaining through ongoing feedback, performance development and training
5. Managing Relationship with Packing Material suppliers, Logistics Service Providers.
6. Monitoring stock and co-ordinating with vendors and internal teams to ensure availability of stocks at all times.
- Manage the entire inventory records, and order fulfilment process with detail and accuracy
- Manage customer complaints related to product delivery & shelf life concerns and assortment
- Reports generation, sales analysis and replenishment of inventory to avoid out of stocksku's.
- Work will involve extensive use of spreadsheets, email correspondence and work with online cloud-based inventory applications like Unicommere, BrownTapeetc
- Analyzing ageing stock and share the report with Ops, Catalog & Marketing Team
- Drives creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Change to enable their Functional Area and ultimately the warehouse.
- Managing e-commerce orders from different marketplace sources & own website.
- Manage delivery of ecommerce orders within defined SLA with logistics partner.
- Ensure maximum accuracy in getting the correct products delivered to the customer
- Identifying processes and guidelines that need to be streamlined to improve PO to Delivery TAT
- Ensure that all orders are processed on time and there are no delays
- Ensure that warehouse stock count is done regularly and there is no damage or pilferage
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is ensured
- Track orders, proactively assess delays, communicate to partners
- Managing replenishment of products needed by grooming & training (aggregator service providers)