Warehouse Manager - FMCG (1-14 yrs)
Profile: Warehouse Manager
Job: Full Time
- Responsible for the P&L of the DC
- Implementation of cost saving initiatives on a regular basis
- Achieving prescribed KPIs for the Inbound and Outbound processes consistently and continuous improvement of the same.
- Ensure Inventory accuracy 100% - High focus on key activities such as PIV (Perpetual Inventory Verification)
- Ensure high productivity levels for MHE deployed.
- Planning manpower and resources as per the projection and ensure adherence to the plan.
- Recruitment, training and motivation of work force.
- Measurement and continuous improvement of productivity of staff (Blue / white collar) and maintain high levels of productivity across all shifts.
- Maintain regimental discipline across the DC team by focusing on attendance / shift timings and overall behaviour of the work force.
- Maintaining good quality of food / refreshments in the DC canteen.
- Thorough understanding of customer needs and priorities.
- Aligning DC operations to consistently meet customer needs and SLA agreed with customer. No deviation to be allowed.
- Initiate regular structured review meetings with customer
- Tracking any changes in scope agreed with customer and escalate the same to KAM.
- Analyse KPI dashboards for improvements.
- Strict adherence to safety measures regular drills, fire hydrant usage training, and regular upkeep of motor and water pumps etc.
a. Developing, executing plans to establish and meet Safety, Quality, Cost, & Delivery.
b. Train operators on specific line skills and soft skills (MS Office, MES System etc)
c. Lead initiatives for performance readiness of Blue collar flexi manpower (with help of SQPDCME and HR) through classroom and on the job trainings
d. Lead self-directed teams (SDT) for productivity improvements
e. Coordinate with SQPDCME and HR to ensure training compliance of the Operator staff Manpower requirement
f. Training compliance