Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:7774 Applications:1354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Warehouse Manager - eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. Will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products. Ultimately, should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company's policies and vision
- Manage for cost and productivity in warehouse operations
- Hire, motivate, train and sustain a high-performance Warehouse team
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current safety and health regulations and the team is trained properly.
- Prepares SOP's and ensures adherence for fulfilment processes
- Manage the performance and cost of drivers attached to the warehouses.
- Manage customer accounts that the warehouse services.
- Grow the customer base by providing excellent service
- Working with various teams for process implementation.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and vendors
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.