HR Consultant at Rural Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:789 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Warehouse Logistics & Transport Manager - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
- Plans and directs all warehouse activities including receiving, storing, shipping, routing, handling returned/damaged goods, and administrative tasks to ensure customer and company requirements are met
- Directs and oversees job assignments and daily schedules to ensure timely and accurate receiving and shipping.
- Manages, coaches and develops key leaders within the warehouse, which could include:
Transport Coordinator and Shipping Coordinator; Provides work direction, resolves problems, and sets deadlines to ensure timely completion of work
- Ensures a work environment which provides for team spirit, quality work, and safety by:
implementing operating procedures and safety education programs; recruit, train, and provide development opportunities for employees to ensure a motivated and productive work team.
- Collaborates with key internal partners (Sales, Purchasing, etc.) and seeks feedback to continually exceed and enhance the customer experience
- Ensures accurate and timely reparation, processing, distribution and retention of Company records and government reports
- Ensure development plans are created, discussing strengths, development areas and career goals with your manager. Review plan regularly and seek support and feedback when required.
- Make an active contribution to the team environment, through sharing knowledge and collaborating with others to build a high performing team.
Professionals from a management discipline with particular focus on:
- Transport, distribution or logistics.
- Supply chain management.
- Business, management or economics.
- Retail management.
- Operational research.
- Five years of solid Warehouse management in a FMCG or other manufacturing environment
- Experience with an ERP system and strong Excel skills (intermediate) are required; Syspro experience considered favorably