Walmart - Principal Product Manager (8-14 yrs)
The International Data and Analytics product management team at Walmart Labs, Bengaluru, is focused on leading Data and Analytics initiatives in Walmart omni-channel businesses in Mexico, Canada, China, ASDA and George in UK and Cross Border Trade across geographies. The goal is to create an A-team of Product Managers who will take Walmart into the future. All the work we do @Walmart Labs eventually benefits our operations & our associates, helping customers to Save Money, Live Better.
International Markets are a top priority and growth area for Walmart, all set to further accelerate in the new and emerging markets, both in brick and mortar and eCommerce. You can be a part of this high-growth, massive-scale, fast-paced environment, building continuous, seamless, omni-channel customer experiences across physical stores, eCommerce and mobile commerce, unique to Walmart. As a key part of the rapidly growing International product management team, you will work on some of the most challenging data and science problems across a variety of markets and brands, aid building data platform, governance and data application hosting capabilities and data science solutions for business problems, while mentoring budding product managers.
- You will develop and champion a product vision, product strategy and product roadmap for data products in multiple business functions within International e-commerce/brick & mortal retail, in support of corporate goals and objectives
- You will use customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements
- You will work with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions, working across time zones and frequently traveling to build customer closeness and stakeholder relationships
- You will present and clearly articulate product strategy to company leadership
- You will research competition and third-party vendors to understand the market dynamics
- You will prioritize, design and implement projects and enhancements
- You will leverage data to make more informed product decisions
- You will work closely with Marketing, the Business and A/B testing teams to launch products and ensure their adoption
- You hold a Bachelor's / Masters or an equivalent degree, preferably in engineering or management
- You come with 8+ years of software product management experience, preferably in the retail/e-commerce industry