Lead Talent Acquisition at WalmartLabs
Views:1346 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Walmart Labs - Technical Program Manager - Strategic Vertical (13-17 yrs)
StratOps is a very lean team and given the nature of its engagement with senior leaders of the organization, requires its team members to be extremely hands-on and self-driven, versatile across a wide range of technology domains. Extremely comfortable working with leaders as well as collaborating with peers across the organization, build strong networks and deep partnerships both inside and outside the organization. Need well-honed deep analytical and assimilation skills, possess extraordinary ability to influence key stakeholders and extremely articulate with written and oral communication skills.
We're looking for program manager with a breadth of skills who can create and execute a plan for new strategic initiatives as well as driving compliance of new regulations across the organization.
- Develops and implements Program / Project Management practices.
- Interacts with key Business Stakeholders, Engineering/Product Leaders, and Executive sponsors.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs.
- Leads the development of IDC projects and cross functional programs through their lifecycle phases to successful completion.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Understand architectural paradigms, design patterns and software assets.
Your Qualifications :
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech/MS in any stream - Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in software applications environment and significant managerial experience.
- Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules.
- Strong project management & cross-group collaboration skills
- Prior experience with agile methodologies.
- Solid understanding of the current web technologies and general ability to ramp up and go deep in based on need.
- Exposure to retail technology would be preferred.
- Think creatively and critically about architecture, and capabilities with innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly-changing environment
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically.