Recruiter at Walmart Labs
Views:1920 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Walmart Labs - Manager - Procurement (10-12 yrs)
Our Company :
- We help people around the world save money and live better -- anytime and anywhere -- in retail stores, online and through their mobile devices.
- Each week, more than 220 million customers and members visit our 11,096 stores under 69 banners in 27 countries and e-commerce websites in 10 countries.
- With last fiscal revenues of approximately $473 billion, Walmart employs 2.2 million employees worldwide. @ Walmart Labs in Bangalore, we enable an ecosystem wherein our customers can - save money so they can live better- by using technology for the charter of building brand new platforms and services on the latest technology stack to support both our e-commerce and stores businesses worldwide.
Our Team : Strategic Sourcing & Procurement (SSP) is responsible for providing strategic procurement support for all the business needs of Walmart Labs, India, by demonstrating key attributes - Quality, Cost, Agility, and Innovation.
Your Responsibility :
Sourcing & Procurement :
- Responsible for sourcing and procurement of goods / services (Indirect Procurement). Major categories include Facilities, Real-estate, IT, HR & Corporate Communications.
- Implement category management in line with key procurement strategies.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and provide techno-commercial solutions to the business requirements.
- Manages the work by aligning with Wal-Mart's ethics, policies, guidelines, and internal controls.
- Identifying and developing vendor source for achieving cost effective purchases and procurement of materials/services within the stipulated time frame.
- Trigger healthy competition among vendors and negotiated best commercial terms meeting business requirement and as per company policies and procedures.
- Participate in various meetings and workgroups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, and resolve problems.
- Participate in price negotiations, procurement strategies as necessary, and provide operational inputs that enable decision-making.
- Have strategic plans to deliver savings in to the procurement goals.
Process & Compliance :
- Maintain & Publish Approved Vendor List.
- Responsible to maintain all documentation related to Vendor Contracts and renewals.
- Maintain and publish contract renewal tracker.
- Support in maintaining and updating procurement tools with accurate data and adherence to procurement policies & guidelines.
Data Analytics & MIS :
- Responsible to work closely with key stakeholders from Business, Procurement & Finance teams to gather requirements & right data for procurement analytics.
- Develop procurement analytics KPIs dashboards (spend, contract, savings, operational etc)
- Build key insights and identify savings opportunities based on procurement spend / contract / operational data.
- Perform data cleansing, categorization, normalization of suppliers and data enrichment to develop clean data for analysis
Our Ideal Candidate :
- You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills.
- You pay attention to details and are able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues.
- You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
- Your Qualification : 10-12 Years of experience in indirect sourcing and procurement including contract management.
- Strong expertise in procurement related to Facilities, Real-estate, HR, IT and other key commodities.
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field.
- Some understanding of the ecommerce industry and/or the category/commodity.
- Some knowledge of actively managing commodity/category and implementing various strategies to address objectives like savings, speed to business, and driving innovation
- Advanced working knowledge in data analysis, building simulated worksheets and performing sensitivity analysis
- Basic understanding of interpreting financial statements