HR at WAKEFIT INNOVATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:1290 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Wakefit - Product/Senior Product Manager (4-7 yrs)
Product / Senior Product Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- To create product roadmap and to collaborate with other stakeholders (leadership, growth and marketing teams) to ensure alignment with product strategy
- To understand customers through frequent research & data analytics and ensure delivery of better customer experience every time.
- To develop hypotheses and find the best variant through research, design, experiment, analytics and iteration
- To work with the UX team and iteratively improve the design to meet the evolving needs of customers.
- To own the entire lifecycle of the product - write clear PRDs, collaborate with UX, Tech & Data teams; Drive each project to successful and timely completion
Ideal Requirements :
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.(MBA from a top business school - Preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in consumer product management; 2+ years of experience in mobile app.
- Deep familiarity with User research, data analytics, A/B experimentation, PRD documentation, managing backlogs and creating roadmaps
- Should possess strong technical understanding & great problem solving skills; Previous experience of working as developer is a plus.
- Should possess good product design skills with experience in creating wireframes, user flows and process flows
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence cross functional stakeholders.
- Should be able to write and communicate thoughts / ideas effectively.