HR at WAKEFIT INNOVATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:990 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Wakefit - Entrepreneur in Residence - Customer Experience Team - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-5 yrs)
Wakefit | Hiring for EIR (Entrepreneur in Residence) role for Customer Experience team in Bangalore
About Wakefit :
Wakefit Innovations Pvt. Ltd., started with the mission of enabling individuals to get quality sleep through its scientifically developed affordable products, the company is now expanding into new categories while continuing the path of scientific and affordable products. We manufacture and sell our products and we believe in imparting the best user and customer experience in all our facets. We are growing and we are getting the best talent across teams and giving the freedom to understand, explore and do what brings out the best in you. We are driven by innovation and fun, these being our key values.
Wakefit was launched in March 2016 in Bangalore as a sleep solutions startup with an aim to revolutionize the quality of sleep among Indians. The Wakefit team believes that quality sleep is a basic need and not a luxury; this mantra motivates the team to focus on innovation in product development, efficiency in processes, cost optimization, and excellence in customer experience. Besides, Wakefits superior quality products are also found really efficient and more affordable than its competitors.
Wakefit follows a D2C business model so as to rationalize costs. The company operates in the e-commerce space and all the products are listed on its website as well as on Amazon, Flipkart, and PepperFry. Wakefit delivers to more than 19,000 pin codes in India through these channels. With 3x growth in revenue since inception, Wakefit has also maintained profitability since 2016.
Wakefit's revenues were around INR 199 crore ($26.73 mn) in FY20, and it grew to Rs 410 crore ($55.08 mn) in FY21. Thus, the company achieved more than 2X growth from FY20.
The company has clocked in an annualized revenue run rate of Rs 700 crore, which is 2X the rate it saw in the last financial year, as per the reports dated November 11, 2021.
Wakefit has now been valued at INR 2,790 crore (around $375 mn), as of November 2021, which is a significant jump from INR 1,900 crore in 2020. The company also instituted employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) buyback worth INR 15 crore for the benefit of the early employees of the company. Wakefit is also launching retail stores across locations as a part of expansion.
Job Description :
We are looking for high energy candidates to work on exciting business problems and create impact.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Conduct market research to understand customer preferences and arrive at GTM strategies for Customer Experience Team
- Tracking performance of CET & derive actionable to drive efficiency
- Tracking competition continuously & derive actionable basis learning
- Collaborate with the other teams to derive the strategy for to enhance customer experience.
- Problem solving : Ability to operate and solve for business problems in ambiguous situations, with multiple data streams impacting decision making
- Be open to trying any function, from hiring to customer interviews to analytics to shop floor optimization
- B.Tech / BE from IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani/Good engineering college or MBA from Tier 1 college
- 1+ years experience whether it be in a start-up, consultancy, manufacturing, operations
- Have Entrepreneur spirit, consumer backed and structured thinking
- Fast Learner and drive to consistently make things better
- Self-motivated and High Level of Ownership
- Bias for action and hunger for getting things done within deadlines
Salary Offered : 12-18 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.