Talent Acquisition Team at WAISL Limited
Views:76 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WAISL - Manager - Product Management/Development - IT/Aviation (10-15 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Understand a product's functional and non-functional features to monitor their development.
- Appraise new product areas and strategize appropriate to-market plans. Prepare and keep an active backlog of product development.
- Establish sprint plans and time schedules of development teams. Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments.
- Coordinate with Development, Quality and DevOps teams to deliver the product backlog as per plan.
- Project manage monthly and quarterly sprints, actively monitor status and coordinate between development teams and management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or allied discipline/MBA with relevant experience.
- A total of 10-12 years of experience in which at least last 2-3 years should have been spent in managing deliveries and executing projects.
- Familiar with agile development and execution.
- Excellent skills in handling teams spread across different locations.
- Previous development experience is an added advantage.
DESIRED CANDIDATE QUALITIES :
- Passionate about new technology trends in managed services & aviation industry
- Inquisitive and analytical mindset
- Strong and quick learnability with minimal intervention from seniors
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members, client, and OEMs