WAE - AVP/Senior Manager/Manager/Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager - Corporate Sales (3-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Major focus is Corporate selling so, Only Corporate selling candidates will be relevant to us, who deals with Facility/Admin department to sell their products.
- NON-Relevant Segment: Retail sales, Channel Sales, Huge Industrial Sales of OEM's.
- OEM is not mandatory, Profile working and selling products in corporate and having contacts with facilities management, Architects, PMCs are relevant.
Industry : IT Hardware, Premium sanitaryware, Corporate Office furnishing companies, Vending machine manufacture, Corporate Service Provider Industry, White good manufacturing companies- employees will be relevant.
Sales Process - Direct sales.
Positions required as per the Exp.
AVP Sr. Manager/Manager Deputy Manager Assistant Manager
Exp: 12+ Exp: 8-10 Years Exp: 5+ Years Exp: 3- 5 Years
- Product Sales - We need incumbent having experience in dealing with the physical product selling
- Product Price Range Handled - Should be more than 45,000 upwards, anyone having selling products of in the price range of 50,000 to 300,000 lacs is preferred. This is the price range per product.
- Major portion/ration should be into Corporate Sales - Direct handling MNCs or Fortune 500 companies
- Incumbent having extensive experience in dealing with senior authorities in such corporates for product demonstration & negotiation from the Facility team, Admin team, Procurement team is essential
- History of cracking such corporate accounts on PAN India or APAC level shall be given the most advantage
- Mode of Corporate Sales - Should be majorly through direct corporate selling to this top corporate is most essential. People from distributors or channel sale partners are not fit for us since the incumbent shall be responsible for cracking the deals with this key account directly.
- Experience should be more than 3 years + as per the requirement.
- Majority of experience should be in CAPEX Sales which means direct selling of the product, and OPEX sales (putting product on rent) shall also be considered, however, experience in CAPEX sales is essential
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person's perspective
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting, and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements regional sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Shall be responsible for pipeline management for the entire team
- Ensuring target achievements
- Researching organizations and individuals (Facility Management people) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Identifying the Buying Centre of an organization & working out your relationship and influence on all. Contacting potential clients via email or call to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events Build Your Sales Cycle
- Meeting multiple clients touch points to deliver the product Value Proposition.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products
- Developing quotes and proposals in lines with the solution.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals and ensure that is met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of short- and long-term strategic business goals. Strategy development, Planning and Reporting.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy development in sync with management and stake holders.
- Regular Analyses of emerging market trends and quick adaptations recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback Budgeting and effective revenue management. Identification of key Corporate sales customers.
- Ensure the right fit products, solutions and services are offered and delivered to customers. Managing business development activities entailing mapping of new market segments. Management of new opportunities, including routine contact i.e. discern service concerns, forecast future activity, expand service offering, and explore new opportunities within existing clients/new clients.
Top skills & proficiencies:
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Strategy Formulation & implementation.
Company Website : www.waecorp.com, www.brandwae.com