Talent Acquisition at Wadia Group
Views:188 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Wadia Group - Manager - IT (5-15 yrs)
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and define IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new and upgradation of existing hardware and software.
- Execute and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages.
- Understanding MS Application products (MS apps)
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
- Handle cyber security and threats related to the network, data theft, etc.
- Implement, Manage, Monitor and Update ERP system to provide appropriate
- Design user-friendly interfaces and functionalities and prepare technical and training manuals
- Effective Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Commercial & Market Awareness
- Transparency and Clarity in all Business Communications
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and Logical Skills
- Adherence to Timelines and Strong Focus on Execution
- Ability to take initiatives and identify multiple solutions
- Decision Making and Problem-Solving Skills
- Teamwork - Co-ordination and Cooperative
- Project Management Skills
- Effective Planning and Prioritization