Senior Manager at Wadhwani Foundation
Views:397 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Wadhwani Foundation - Manager - Legal - LLB (5-8 yrs)
An indicative (not exhaustive) list of the various responsibilities of Legal profile is given below:
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labour law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, etc.)
- Perform First Line Review of contracts e.g. Lease Agreements, Grant Agreements, Service Contracts, Vendor Services Agreements, Master, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Staffing, Consulting IT Procurement Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and other commercial contracts.
- Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Deployment team including clarification on legal language and specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Updating and maintain the most current MoUs, Agreements, ensuring all pre paperwork received before sending in for signatures.
- Ensuring every update in the Standard documents is effectively communicated to all team members either through calls or emails.
- Updating all records to enable all teams to download information.
- Compliance and transaction due diligences.
- Drafting of various documents and vetting various other agreements.
- Advising the management on various regulations such as company law, foreign exchange regulations and IPR related law, amongst others.
- Legal research
- Maintaining minutes/notes from all meetings in a meticulous manner.
- High degree of integrity and responsibility
Experience & Expertise:
- Tenure: Incumbent should have at least 5+ years of experience with an additional focus on strong execution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and passionate about social change.
- Excellent communication skills
- LLB from a top tier institute.
- Bachelor's degree (Honours) from a reputed college/ university.
- Strong academic background (grades, institutions).