Talent Acquisition Specialist at Wadhwani Foundation
Views:255 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Wadhwani Foundation - Faculty - Technology Training (10-15 yrs)
Will be responsible for researching, collating, providing subject matter expertise and conducting high quality learning and training courses to achieve the goals of increasing awareness, knowledge and skills of government officials in myriad domains of technology and related policy.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced technology professional with demonstrable training and teaching experience and skills for Virtual and class room learning environments. The candidate should have excellent communication skills, and be learner-oriented. The candidate would have a technology training background and/or experience with working on technology learning domains, especially in the areas of and related to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Advanced Data Analytics and Data Governance.
Learning Strategy & Subject Matter Expertise
- Work in conjunction with the Sr. Curriculum Designer and the Dean of WIPT Academy to decide subject matter and the best methodologies for training the target audiences
- Stay up to date on cutting edge developments in the reals of AI/ML for governance and recommend enhance to the content accordingly
- Review the learning content as designed by the Curriculum designer to ensure fidelity, accuracy and depth from the subject matter perspective
- Research, produce and deliver high quality learning assets like training decks, facilitator guides, learner guides, assessments, and other supporting content
- Demonstrate strong teaching skills in both a classroom and virtual classroom environment and be able to modify teaching styles accordingly
- Manage multiple teaching projects simultaneously and liaise with the stakeholders to execute course requirements
- Take full responsibility for assigned cohorts from classroom set up, to group assignments, to learning intervention, and then on to data collection on usage, assessment, quality, feedback etc.
- Be able to collate and illustrate point using the flipped classroom and case study methodology, as per the major requirements of adult learning
- Identify and address individual learner requirements so that there is no student left behind, which includes follow-ups for assignments, assessments and feedback to and from learners
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
- Use all modern communication tools like Teams, Zoom, or other learning platforms as might be required
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A Masters Degree in Science, or B.E.
- 10 -15 years of relevant experience teaching/training adult learners in highly rated colleges or universities
- Awareness and deep knowledge of the subject area including latest AI-based technologies that impact governance and policy
- Effective Verbal communication skills
- Creative Skills to plan and deliver interesting lessons and lectures at the right level for learners
- Ability to work well with adult learners of all ages and backgrounds
Technical skills (essential):
- Hands on experience with Synchronous Communication tools like Zoom, Google Classroom/Meet and Teams, and WordPress and other sophisticated technologies for authoring, editing, publishing and sharing/ learning
- Experience in using and creating content for Virtual Learning platforms, MOOCs etc.
Skills (optional but preferred)
- MS Excel skills, charts
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.