Talent Acquisition Specialist at Wadhwani Foundation
Views:1074 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Wadhwani Foundation - Associate Director - Impact Measurement (12-17 yrs)
Experience : 12 - 17 Years
Role Context :
The Associate Director, Impact Measurement Venture Fastrack (VFT) & Wadhwani Advantage (WA) will be responsible for Monitoring and evaluations of all VFT and WA programs globally and will drive results monitoring and capturing impact data internally as well as manage externally run evaluations of the program. He/she will capture customer feedback and drive learnings into each of the programs to improve our offerings.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Building upon and establishing framework and principles for Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation for Wadhwani Foundation and executing this effectively to inform management and drive programs. This includes :
- Create robust frameworks for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learnings (MEL) of the WF program and drive timely analysis of quantitative data and qualitative feedback to measure differential Impact of program
a. Optimally using external agencies and internal, driving information capture into platform and processes
b. Coordinating and running integrated validation processes (like Global Juries, placements, etc.) independently
- Rapidly drive program improvements (platform and processes) to deliver better outcomes :
a. Provide integrated intelligence from results and customer feedback
b. Synthesize priority requirements and change management to improve offerings
- Predictive analysis based upon current data/trends to highlight issues and suggest course corrections
Qualification, Skills & Experience :
Education : Masters or min. bachelors in relevant field (Business, Economics, Social work, etc.)
Analytic Skills : Strong analytic, conceptual and strategic planning. Ideally, expertise in IT/Data management
- Ability to do root cause analysis based on quantitative and qualitative data to derive actionable insights
- Strong in data tools (advanced Excel (e.g. pivot tables, etc.) or databases and data analytics/ visualization. Expertise in Excel, Statistical tools, Analytics (Power BI), etc. would be strongly preferred
- Evaluation/Learning Experience : Extensive (at least 8-10 years) experience and expertise in end-to-end business/social program evaluation, learnings and recommendations
- Program/Change management to identify comprehensive needs, drive consensus, plan, track & validate implementation
- Ability to manage projects, internal and external constituents and drive results.
- Strong program management skills. Ability to break up a complex deliverable into a project plan with realistic tasks. Ability to manage aggressive deadlines with ownership and coordinate across internal and external teams to keep to deadlines
- High energy, exhibiting passion and drive for their work and able to rally other people around common goals. Work as an independent contributor and also as coordinator in a team
- Knowledge of project management/collaboration tools (like MS Project, JIRA, etc.) a plus
- Solution/Product Management and/or strong familiarity with tech/other products prioritizing requirements based on user experience/feedback
- Experience in deploying and scaling technology-based solutions with achievement and outcome orientation
- Any experience in Learning Management Systems/e-learning will be a plus.
- Strong Communication and presentation skills with superior data presentation and report writing
- Confident and able to interface with senior managers and customers (Startups, SMEs) to get feedback.
- Able to develop documents and other write-ups for communication on paper, via the web and other means.
- Able to communicate with high energy, exhibiting passion and drive for their work and able to rally other people (managers and team members) around common goals
Domain Skills (exposure and/or direct experience) :
- 3-5 years of Small Business or startup Management or functional (sales, operations, HR, Finanace, etc.) Consulting or actually experience (WA) preferred
- Actual working with SMEs would be a plus
- Startup ecosystem (Incubator, Mentor, VC) (VFT/NEN)
- Entrepreneurship or small business management would be a plus.
- Experience engaging with the incubator, start-up, entrepreneurial ecosystem